Looking for something to do on New Years Eve ??? See below for our club sponsor, The Emerson's offering !
Annual General Meeting
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of St Kevin’s Old Boys Football Club Incorporated will be held on Wednesday, 25 October 2017, commencing at 7pm at TH King Pavilion.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will be as follows:
- to confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- to receive reports of the previous season from the President and/or Secretary and the Treasurer
- to elect Officers of the Association and ordinary members of the Committee
- to discuss any matter which, in the opinion of the Chairperson or a majority of those present, might properly be discussed.
In relation to item (iii) above, please be aware that in accordance with the Rules
of the Association:
- The Officers of the Association and ordinary members of the Committee shall be elected at the Annual General Meeting.
- Nominations for position on the Committee shall be lodged on the forms sent out by the Secretary with the Notice of the Annual General Meeting. These Forms must be filled in and be in the hands of the Secretary not less than seven (7) days before the Annual General Meeting.
- A candidate may only be nominated for one (1) office, or as an ordinary member of the Committee, prior to the Annual General Meeting.
- The Officers of the Association shall consist of:
- a President
- a maximum of three (3) Vice-Presidents, one of whom shall be current Headmaster of St Kevin's College
- a Treasurer
- a Secretary
- The ordinary members of the Committee shall consist of:
- ten (10) ordinary members.
2017 Notification & Nomination Form
Nomination forms must reach the Secretary prior by the close of business on the Wednesday, 11 October, 2017